Rip Snorting Ep. 3 Rip Snorting Ep. 3

Was that dude's name semen chugger????

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

What?

Da Funk Da Funk

One of the better works I have actually seen on this site. man keep up the great work.

MRGreenbeanz responds:

Thank you, much appreciated!

Roomies: Holes Roomies: Holes

Nothing to interesting. But at least it's kool.

Hank Hill: ProPAIN Hank Hill: ProPAIN

I hope I find something better than this today. It's stuff like this that gets rated based on how crappy it was, and it gets a good score for that same reason. I gave it 1 star cause of the good animation, but this flash was solely pointless in all it's worthless meaning.

LousyPandah responds:

If this animation had 'worthless meaning' then calling it 'pointless' would be a contradiction because by definition 'pointless' means 'meaningless' as in having no meaning, worthless or otherwise. So in a nut shell, you should learn what a contradiction is before writing a review

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Truly a great series.

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

By far one of the best animations I have seen on newground five starts to you sir.

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

The bulter took whips two whips to the face.

Zelda- The Letter Zelda- The Letter

pretty cool... I guess...

How To Snowball How To Snowball

This was a very fun, and enjoyable animation. I see a lot of gross crap on New Grounds, but this was pretty good. It was some of the best stuff I have seen in a long time.

CalebJordan360 responds:

Thank you! Yeah, Newgrounds does kinda have a lot of vulgar and raunchy things..i like to give people options lol